halloween!



























































I must say, Violet was especially irresistible tonight. I wasn't even sure she'd be into the whole trick-or-treat thing since she's a little young. But it ended up being a really fun family event for us. First we took her to my parents house and then to Callie and Tim's. She didn't catch on right away...having a piece of candy in her bag simply wasn't enough for her. At first she just wanted to eat. But once we really got going from house to house she was just SOOO CUTE! She held Dru's hand and calmly and contentedly walked door to door dragging her bag of loot on the ground behind. She turned out to be quite the pro. We couldn't get her to say the words, "trick-or-treat"...but without prompting she let out a "Hi!" and "Bye!" to each person in her sweet little voice. I think she'll be doing this again next year...

Comments

Nettester71 said…
Erin, she is just too cute. Did you make her outfit?
hosanna said…
oh my word!!!! i wish i could of seen her tonight, so cute!
Bekah said…
oh my! she is the cutest piglet i have ever seen! i must've been out when you came by my house....sigh. =0)
Mindy said…
She is sooo cute! How fun! I miss her so much!
Jody said…
ah, what an adorable piglet! Glad you all had so much fun!
Sharron said…
Erin, Such a sweetheart and so cute! Did you help her with all the peanut butter cups out of her bag? :) I always loved that part until they caught on!
erin said…
Lynette, no, didn't make it. It was borrowed from a friend...I think it came from the Disney store.

Aunt Sharron...all that candy goes to Mom and Dad! 18 month olds don't know any better!! Dru says the first 3 years of trick-or-treating are a return on his investment! Ha!
Les said…
I always loved piglet! Hey check out these skirts at http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/ (been reading your blog and think you would love them for Vi!)
Anonymous said…
I'm a little miffed that V didn't make a showing at Grammy & Grandpa's house! We really thought you might drive up...HA! We gave out FULL size TWIX bars, AND little "Butta-FINGas." The Twix came in a box of 36...we had 26 left over. Yeah. The same 10 trikertreeters we had last year. Apparently the other neighborhoods haven't caught onto the concept of traveling for bigger treats! Helen and Elmer give Halloween cups filled with candy and little toys, and they're always disappointed when only 10 come by! Maybe we should advertise...

Wubby dubby my widdw goil Pigwit!
Michelle said…
What a doll!!! The boys would have gotten a kick out of seeing Piglet, in the fact that they love all things Pooh! She is so cute! And great photos Erin...as usual!!!
Judy said…
Oh my goodness! She is sooooo cute!

Popular Posts