a few things.



Dru and I got to go last night to a lecture and photo presentation by the photographer Arno Raphael Minkkinen. He was so inspirational to me that I don't want to forget the things he said. It was so dark in there while he was presenting that I couldn't take notes...but I'd like to think back over what he said and try to write some things down. I hate how an experience can be so meaningful I am sure I will never lose those impressions...only to forget the next day what was said, how it made me feel, and what I was going to differently because of it! Ain't gonna let that happen. Anyway, it was a night out Dru and I really enjoyed together.

I'm really enjoying the photography class I'm taking. It's been a good creative outlet for me. Feels good to exercise the ol brain and have some work to show for it. Hopefully I'll be posting some fun stuff here as the semester continues.

I was thrilled to hear today that the Protect Our Children Act passed today that I posted about last week. Good news.

Off to bed...

Comments

Beth said…
I am so glad you have this creative outlet to pursue!!
Laura said…
Hey Erin! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your photography class. Do you think you would have time to take some black and whites of me? I would love to have some more creative photos of myself. It might be fun practice for you too! What do ya think?
erin said…
Hey Laura,

I'll email you. :)

Popular Posts