her "hat"??

Now this behavior I just don't get. She baffles me. She HAS to wear this Gladware container on her head as much as possible. She just has to. She shoves in on her head (it fits rather snugly) and goes about her day. It will leave a red mark across her forehead because of how tight it is but she doesn't seem to mind a bit. Sometimes it even fogs up from her head sweating! Is she crazy? Now, she has other hats which she will not wear. So this is not a hat fetish. This is a square, plastic Gladware fetish. She even had to wear it in the car when we went running errands today. No, I didn't let her wear it into the stores. She's the crazy one not me! Here are some pictures of her wearing it allllll day.







Comments

Mindy said…
Hahaha...too funny! Maybe it makes her head feel safe...like a helmet perhaps?
Bekah said…
how funny is that! maybe shes just got serious style...or something like that!
Janelle Shank said…
how funny! she's so cute :0)
Rachel said…
That is too cute... kids make me laugh with the crazy things they come up with. :)
Anonymous said…
Super cute! Thanks for having us over the other day! We had a blast and it was great to see you!
Unknown said…
Erin, that is hilarious--I cracked up:) What ARE little kids thinking about in their little world?

Lory

BTW--I can't find your e-mail address; I think you have mine--would you mind e-mailing me so I have it?
lynn said…
I love this! It reminds me of my sister and I when we were kids and all the funny nonsensical things we did! She sure has her own style!
Anonymous said…
She is special, Erin. I love that hat - do you think I could get one in my size? We could put bows on it for church, sparkles on it for just going out and maybe butterflies on it for traveling....hmmmm..... the possibilities are endless. How funny - yet very cute. Thanks for the snaps.

Miss you,
Kay L.

Popular Posts