summer fun.

Oh, you know it! We've been havin' fun all summer long... Here's a bit of what we've been up to. Had a little dinner party the other night for our friend Sean's birthday. It included delicious foods, run away corn on the cob, Dru's crazy storytelling, and of course some Farkle dice, finished up by a late night out in the back yard. We go out on our porch almost every night now and have got some good use out it. Something I love.











































































Don't worry, though, the adults aren't the only ones having all the fun around here. It's been a good summer for V, too. One of her favorite things to do has been hittin' up the pool. We go about 2-3 times a week. She loves the water! She's very comfortable in it. We've got her signed up for swimming lessons starting on Monday! Can't wait. Anyway, about a week ago we went to her friend Caroline's pool. These pictures of the girls turned out so cute I thought I'd post a few.

Violet never refuses a kiss. Kiss her once and she'll kiss you back. With these two, this could go on and on, back and forth, many times over as it did when I took these.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! I just want to come right now and give her a big smooch myself! She such a doll! And I love all the pics you've posted by the way. Hope to talk to you soon!
Shar
Bethany said…
Violet is so yummy!!! What a doll. Love her little suit. Too cute. Glad you are having a fun summer.
Stephanie said…
Violet is too cute. I'll have to hook her up with Ryan one day!
Summer is so much fun. Violet is a cutie and I love her swimming suit. I need to get myself some of that run away corn. Too funny!
I really enjoy all the pictures...it is so much fun watching Violet grow up :)
amber said…
Happy belated birthday, Sean!

Erin, I love the pics of V and Caroline!
Judy said…
Hey, I like your hair. Nice. Looks like fun times. Glad you're enjoying your summer! Give Violet some hugs from us.

Popular Posts