denver.

Well, my photos from the trip are all up now on my Flickr badge there on the left. Whew! I'm glad to be back to my man and have my baby in my own house and all that...but man, was it a good time. It was great just to be with friends...old and newer. Violet was perfect in the 12 1/2 hour car trip. She only cried a tiny bit. Couldn't have been better.

It was awesome to be with these people. They were so nice to welcome me and Violet. So nice. And they are coming here to visit us very soon. We're going to show them a good Texas time. Oh, I can't wait.
















The wedding was beautiful! Wish I had more pictures of the room and the wedding party. Everyone looked so fine. Especially the five of us, if I do say so myself. We went as a group date and I had some of the most fun I've had in awhile.


















Got to see these kiddos too. A high light for sure. Love you Collin and Kenzie!

Comments

abbey said…
Looks like a fun time and beautiful wedding!
Judy said…
Oh my gosh. I look so ugly in that picture. Grossness. Eww.

Hey, you know what? I have never seen Dave without a hat... until now.

And yes, we will be coming to visit. Oh yes we will.
Mindy said…
It was great to see you!

Popular Posts