soon you will be one.


You make me smile, girl. Soon you will be one. I am so thankful for you. I love you.

I took you outside to take your picture today. Our house and yard is really my favorite place to photograph you because it's where I spend most of my time with you, so my happy memories are here. Our backyard is simple. But it's ours.

Is it possible you are getting cuter everyday? You do so many funny things. I hesitate to even write about them sometimes because my storytelling cannot do you justice. You talk a lot. Not words that mean anything to us per se, but yes, you are definitely conversing and all the words obviously mean something to you! Tonight you sat reading a book aloud to yourself for a LONG time. You'd even throw in a laugh after every page as if something funny was going on in the story.

You're really becoming feisty. Throwing fits and sometimes screeeeeaming at us if you don't get your way. Yikes! Sometimes I don't know what to do. I am praying God will show me how to teach you, loving you at every moment. Sheesh, you will understand when you have a baby of your own. It's hard. Like 2 weeks ago you were the happiest baby on earth and now it's like something has really changed. You are still happy more than not, but boy, are we seeing another side!

Today for my photo shoot you were so happy and sweet. Ahhh, there are so many cute pictures!!!! But I want to try to get some framed in my house before I post them here. I'm always putting the pictures up here on the blog and all over the computer and such. So we are seeing them all the time but I really want to get motivated to get them framed in the house. I shouldn't even be posting this one...I promised myself I wouldn't...but it isn't one I am going to frame...just a face that made me smile. I had to put it up and write a little something for you.

Tomorrow we are having a little party for your birthday (one week early cause your Noni and Papa are visiting). I can't wait. It will be really small and simple, but such a happy day for me. I want to celebrate you and thank God for the wonderful year He has given us.

Comments

Jen said…
Girl,

You need to bring that cute girl to Jamie's wedding!!! Isaac wants to meet her sooooo badly.

cute pics!
Jen
Mindy said…
Oh gosh, she IS getting cuter every day! I miss her so much! This auntie might have to try to squeeze in a visit this summer, cause I don't think I can wait till Thanksgiving! I love you V!
Michelle said…
She is adorable! I'm a bit jealous...another boy seems to headed our way! Yikes!
Happy birthday Violet! Can't wait for my boys to become friends with you! You are such a cutie and the apple of your Mommy and Daddy's eye!
erin said…
Michelle,

You had a sonogram? You're having a boy?! No way! Looking forward to having you guys back soon and meeting baby soon after that!

Popular Posts