Made a clutch for a special someone's birthday. Who doesn't love a clutch?

Comments

Michelle said…
How cute is that! My b-day is May 24th Erin...hint, hint! :)
No really, great job! I am very impressed!
hosanna said…
It is so cute! I loved it, hopefully, when she isn't looking I can borrow it :)
Mindy said…
I loved that clutch! And I loved how you named it Susan, or something like that on the little card inside. So cute!
amber said…
Yaaay! Great job--it is so cute! I'll have to ask to see it in person sometime. Nice work!
meg said…
thanks erin, i love it and i get compliments on it all the time.
and, it's just super cute
Bekah said…
you are just so crafty! Great job and the clutch is fabulous!
Kate Thomas. said…
Oh it turned out soo cute! WAY cuter than mine!
Kate Van said…
did you follow a pattern? that's way too cute- i really like that fabric too!
Judy said…
Wow! You made that?! I am impressed. It's very, very nice. :)
erin said…
Katy Van, I didn't use a pattern but the fabric is from a Target clearance rack skirt! Thanks for the love ya'll. Too kind, too kind.

Popular Posts