funny story.

I've already mentioned that Violet loves to give kisses. All throughout the day we hear her "Mmm-aaah, mmm-ah, mmm-ah, mmm-ah!". She kisses us when we are near and she kisses every doll or stuffed animal. Yesterday she was kissing the dog's back/butt simply because it was the closest thing!! Okay, so it's non-stop.

So today we get a new phone book on the front porch and I throw it inside as I leave to the store. Upon returning home Dru is sitting at his desk and V is on the floor with the big, yellow phone book. She has the cover open and she's doing the usual "Mmah! Mmah! Mmmmmwaahh!!" to the inside cover page.

"Why is she kissing the phone book?", I ask.

He leans over and looks at the page she's kissing, "Because there's a big picture of a lawyer."

I take a closer look. There on the inside cover is a full page ad for a local law firm...and an almost full page portrait of the advertised lawyer.

We had a good laugh. Mmmm-waah!

Comments

Mindy said…
Haha...she's such a cutie! I miss her (and all of you) already! It was so good to see you all and to be able to see Vi's new "tricks." Hope you're feeling better!
erin said…
Hey Mindy! I feel bad that we didn't see more of you. I only got sicker and sicker...went to urgent care today...it's a sinus infection and bronchitis. Ugh. It was great to see you though and I'm sure Meg loved every minute of it!
Judy said…
Ha! The things tots do... :)

Popular Posts