swing.

We have a new interruption to every walk these days...

Comments

Bethany said…
She is a doll. Getting so big
Jennifer said…
I love her shoes. Isn't it funny when kids start to recognize certain things. I used to be unable to drive past Target without Libby screaming she wanted to go to Target. Oh swings....the good things in life :)

Jennifer
Jody said…
aw, these made me cry this morning! She is so cute and how did my own kids get so big (and old) when it seems like just yesterday they were right were Violet is? I love my big people, but these pictures are sure making me miss them little! Enjoy, enjoy!
(I know, I sound like a true old person, oh well!)
Mindy said…
I love her little red nose...it makes me want to snuggle her! When Auntie Melinda comes, we'll have to take a walk to the park.
Tess Bush said…
My mom and I agree...she looks like a Shaw. :-) Sorry Dru I think she looks a little like you too.
Callie said…
Cute faces! The last picture totally looks like you when you was a kiddo...
erin said…
Yeah, the last few weeks people have been commenting more that she's looking like me. Yay! Although I really do like that she looks a lot like her dad.
Mindy said…
I think she looks like me...or not! I got the new magnets that you sent with mom's package--thanks! They are lookin' great on my fridge.
Judy said…
Cute. I love her hat. Love the shoes too. I used to have to be careful about which path I took on a walk. I had to avoid every park for fear of a fit being thrown by a certain little girl. She's grown out of it now. She finally understands 'LATER'. Well, she sort of understands it. :)

Popular Posts