oh yes she was...





Comments

She is so cute, baby model beautiful! I wish that I could meet her! I enjoy the pics you post of her.
Diane said…
You can meet her Jen, just come on down and I will show you a good Texas time.
Anonymous said…
She is breathtaking. How blessed blessed blessed you two are!

Aunt Mare
hosanna said…
she is the cutest little girl...
she is so precious! Totally worth the wait I'm sure!!!
Mindy said…
I miss that munchie-girl sooo much! Remind her how much Auntie Melinda loves her---and that I'm her favorite!
Mindy said…
Oh, PS---I actually had a dream with Vi in it last night. It was very strange, like she was here for a visit...hmmm...good idea!
Judy said…
Awwwww, she's so cute. I'm sure everyone says it... It's true though. :)
Rebekah said…
She really looks like you in the first picture. So cute!
Anonymous said…
What a cutie! Her smiles always make me smile too!
Jen said…
I love it! So cute!!! Do you think I could get one of those shirts for Ryan? He probably wouldn't wear a pink one though... does it come in brown, and he'd probably prefer if it didn't have the snaps you know where. :)
Nettester71 said…
That is a very great shirt. Where did you find it or is it your creation?
erin said…
Hi Lynette, the shirt is just an Old Navy find. It was pretty much irresistable to me. :)
Jennifer said…
That shirt is so precious!

JL

Popular Posts