great legs.

We decided she has the perfect legs for a mini-skirt.

Comments

Katherine M. said…
Tooooo cute! What a doll-baby! Hugs!
Mindy said…
Haha...I love it. Did you know your daughter called me on the phone last night, but then stopped talking once I answered? She's so cute!
Jennifer said…
So cute. I want to bite those chunky little legs.

Jennifer
Diane said…
I think it is cute how they are not exactly alike!! SOOO cute! I also like the little ankle hanging over the shoe deal!!
amber said…
what precious chub! caroline and i are wanting to squish her right now. :) this is a great pic--i'll probably visit everyday to see it and smile.
Jessica Rockey said…
I'm pullin out my mini skirt!!! If she can 'rock the rolls'... so can I!
Rachel said…
hey erin... thanks for the comments! i was just looking at my toe nails the other day and wondering how i was going to fix them up before i have to go the hospital... i will have to enlist Jeremy's help. :o) your little girlie is too cute... and it looks like you guys are enjoying her!
Tess Bush said…
ha ha this picture it too cute!
Judy said…
Cute! Lovin' the shoes too... I do love chunky baby legs. Why is it that people just can't get enough of fat rolls on babies? Strange. She is adorable, as I always say. :)
Leslie said…
Awww so adorable I agree she does have the perfect legs for a mini skirt! Nice to see all your family pictures from Christmas, loved your card great picture:)
Mary Nease said…
You could make and sell a calendar of your sweet shots of V over this past year! How stinking adorable are those rolls??! Is she pulling up already? Ford is still army-crawling, but can get up on all-fours and rock. Charlotte walked at 9 months, but James waited til 15 months...looks like Ford is on the same path! TTL!

Popular Posts