google reader.

Okay all you blogaholics out there!! If you read alot of blogs this is for you! I recently discovered Google Reader (where have you been all my life?) I'm probably a bit behind the times. I know some of you must already use this. Basically, you enter all the sites you frequent and it works like an inbox. You just check Reader like you'd check email and it has all the new posts delivered right there for you to read. I love that there is also a link to visit the blog itself if I'd rather just jump on over. I'm saving lots of time but also keeping up with many more blogs than I was in life before Reader. Happy reading.

Comments

hosanna said…
thanks for the tip, i can't wait to try it.
Nettester71 said…
it is a very hand feature. I have subscribed to many and have them all show up on my igoogle.com page so when I start up, I can see what is new much faster than checking everyones site.

Technology can be great...but it can be troublesome too.

your little one is a doll.
Bethany said…
I think it is pretty much the same thing...I use bloglines here. There is this handy little button that I can press when I want to subscribe to a blog I am viewing...so great. Does save time.
Mindy said…
That's a great idea. I'd heard of Google Reader, but never really thought about it before. I'll have to give it a try!
amber said…
I've been thinking about checking out all the feeds available, but haven't yet. Thanks for the reminder. Maybe your recommendation of Google Reader will make the decision for me. :) I think it's a great idea!

It's been too long since I stopped by. I'm going to have to take some time and look around. I spy marble magnets!!!
Jennifer said…
That's brilliant! That will help me out so much! Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer
Judy said…
Never heard of it. Thanks for filling me in. I have heard of Bloglines & checked it out. I think I even signed up. That's as far as I got... Guess I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. Now, keeping up with & blurking on all these blogging folks will be easier. :)

Popular Posts