that face.

Somebody wanted to say good morning. I love her early morning face. She makes so many funny expressions while I'm feeding her. Raising her eyebrows, looking around, chomping down, or reacting with a crazy look to a new flavor. She's just too cute and I wanted to remember that morning face today. Today I even put my hands on either side of her face and squeezed her cheeks together telling her "You're just SOOOOO cute!" She just sat there, no response, looking up at me with her cheeks all smooched. I guess I expected her to pull away and the she just looked so cute there looking back at me.
























After breakfast and her bath we went over to the tree and took some pictures. I don't know why I didn't put her in a cute sweater or something...be we have a few weeks of the tree still for more pictures later :). She loves to have help standing up. She gets this really proud smile on her face like she knows she's doing something oh sooo advanced. I love to say "Ohhhh, sheeezaBEEEEEGgirl!" and she smiles all the prouder.

Comments

Mindy said…
I'm coming to see that face so soon! I can't wait to kiss it! (And see you of course too...I still think you're cute even though you have a daughter now.)
Bekah said…
Erin...she is too cute! I can't wait to see her in person...although...unlike Mindy-loo I have no idea when that will be! :(
Anonymous said…
Hi Erin! I would really like to live close to Frisco so that I could spent more time with you girls.

solange
Tess Bush said…
I love seeing your pictures Erin. It's fun watching her ger bEEEEEger and bEEEEger as the posts continue. That age is so great. My friend Kristi's son Ben is the same age as Violet. When he looks at me like that I am just waiting for him to say "Tess please pass the toy" The look on her face reminds me of that. She's still a baby but any moment she's going to just say "hey mom" ha ha
Wish I could kiss her sweet little cheeks. You'll have to do it for me. :-)
Judy said…
Awwwwwwwww, sooooo sweet. :)

Popular Posts