my friend sharon...

...is on a plane heading back to her home in Virginia now. She was here visiting us since Friday. She and I have been friends since we were (I think we figured) around 7. I kind of got a kick out of introducing her to people this weekend as my "childhood friend" just because I can't believe we aren't children anymore and that we've been friends so long. Sharon's been a close friend for a long time...something rare, I know. I love her so much. She was so sweet with my Violet too. That always means the most as a Mama.

Comments

abbey said…
Yeah, Sharon's pretty much the coolest. Glad you gals had fun :)
Katherine M. said…
I agree with Abbey! Sharon is one of my all time favorites! I love her tender heart and beautiful smile. We all think Violet is so, so pretty.
Katie Virginia said…
cute picture! I'm glad Sharon was able to visit. She was really excited about come to see you. I'm sure you had a blast together.
Mindy said…
I want to come visit...a week and a month left!
Jennifer said…
YAY! What a happy thing. I'm so glad Sharon could visit you- I know she loves you so much and she's the one who told me you were pregnant with Violet! What a special friendship to be friends that long- may you still be friends when you're old and gray!

Love,

JLN

Popular Posts