baby teeth.

Today I discovered two little baby teeth making their way!! I'll try to post a picture in the next few days. I can't wait to have a toothy grin flashed at me.

Regarding the eating of solids: she is doing quite well. Avocado has become her favorite. There is no manipulating to get her to take it down. No more sneaking it in when she's laughing, yawning, opening her mouth in protest (oh, we never did that!). She now enhales it in a matter of a few short minutes. Sweet potatoes come in at a close second. I also tried a mix of white potatoes and cauliflower. She hates it. Nobody likes cauliflower. I confess I was not thinking of her taste buds a the time, only of the Vitamin C.

More later...

Comments

Diane said…
you are such a good mom Erin. I admire your tenacity to make sure Violet gets healthy food.
Katie Virginia said…
how fun! baby teeth! Can't wait to see some pictures :)
Mindy said…
Oooh...she can bite us now!
Judy said…
Yeah, cauliflower is not a favorite of many. I kind of like it though. Except when people try to make it into mashed potatoes, or mashed cauliflower I mean. No fooling me...

Very exciting news that teeth are coming in. Woo hoo. Let's hear it for teeth!
Rebekah said…
Teeth are fun. :) But do enjoy that gummy smile while it lasts! Duncan now has six or seven teeth. Pretty crazy times. I do admire you for making your own baby food. I fed Duncan mostly Earths Best along with some homemade stuff. Anyway I can't wait to see some pics of those teeth!
Hey Erin, I am so happy that you and Violet are enjoying your homemade creations! I have to say I like cauliflower, but with ranch dressing! Have you tried those little mesh things that you can buy at Target? The things that you can put fruit and stuff in? She might like that especially now that teeth are popping through! (Frozen banana's helps the gums.)

Popular Posts