ramblings.

Ahhh, the baby is asleep after trying for an hour. I feel so sorry for her cause I can tell she's not feeling well....snotty nose and the like. Church nursery? I ask. Who knows? I hadn't put her in yet becuase she is young still and I know many a mom has noticed her baby sick after playing in the nursery. It's not anyone's fault (I have to say we have the most wonderful nursery workers), babies are just germ-y, and when they all drool and munch and touch everything it's hard to keep germs to themselves. Anyway, we put her in for the first time this week. Monday morning she was not herself. Sweet Love.

So now she is down and I thought I'd post some of the going-ons over here.

I added some pictures to my flickr badge on the left there. So flip through the album if you like.

Dru's sister came in town this weekend and we had a lovely time with her. I think she and Violet bonded. Yes, they definitely did. Here's a picture of them. They both have what I guess I would call nose dimples. Just under their noses, above the lip, they have this little pudge then it dimples inward. Hard to explain...maybe you can see in the picture. Dru and I don't have it. Just V and her Auntie M.
















While Marion was here I took Dru, M, and V to my newest favorite thrift store. Urban Outfitters donates lots of clothes to them so it's a fun place to find a trendy bargian. I got this sweatshirt.















I'm such a girl to post a picture of a shirt I bought. I know.

I also discovered this week that I love these cookies. I have a weakness for all things spicy/sweet. Like pumpkin pie, chai tea lattes, oatmeal cookies with tons of cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon (try it!!). Here is the newest addition to the group...they're organic, which automatically translates to HEALTHY, right? Haha.


















I better get on with getting some chores accomplished while the girl is sleeping. I'd like to join Marggie in doing this...




















but alas, these are calling my name. Ha!

Comments

Katie Virginia said…
haha! You made me laugh Erin, especially wanting to take a nap like the dog... I bet you even smoosh your cheek up against the couch :)
Mindy said…
I like your shirt! I wish our thrift stores had urban outfitter clothes...they just have clothes that take me back to 1993. Teddy Bear vests, anyone?
Judy said…
Ha! I like your new shirt too... Hey, I took a picture of my new coat. I guess it is a girl thing. Hope Violet's feeling better. We don't call it Children's Ministry out here, we call it "LVWTBC", that's Live Viruses Waiting To Be Caught. Oh, the will catch you all right.
Hi Erin I really like your flicker pics! You take great pictures. What kind of camera do you use? I love the one with Violet peering out of her stroller with her leg up. And yes organic does mean healthy, so you can eat like 5 at a time! (I wonder if that works at Weight Watcher's?)
CUTE SHIRT!
-Jen T.
erin said…
Hey Jen...you started a blog! I'm gonna have to hop over there and have some reading time. I use a Canon Digital Rebel XTi...something I waited on for a long time....and I still have alot to learn on it.

I have a long overdue note coming your way...you are so kind!!!
SO do not worry about the note! I hope you liked everything. Is your camera difficult to learn how to use for those of us who struggle in the techy stuff?
amber said…
violet's auntie m is very pretty.

which thrift store do you go to? i need to check it out.

Popular Posts