generations.



Since our sweet little Violet was born there are now five living generations on my side of the family: Violet, myself, my mom, my maternal grandmother and my maternal great (V's great, great!) grandmother who is 98 years old seemingly going on 70! So my mom and I took Violet last week up to Minnesota to meet her great grandma and great, great grandma. We had a wonderful time. It's was so sweet to see my mom's parents (my Noni and Papa) with Violet and just to be with everyone. Here's a couple pictures from our trip.





My Noni and Papa.














V with my cousins Evan and Karina...















...and Miles














My mom and Grandma Frances.

Comments

Diane said…
Erin, can you email me the pictures you took from the trip? They are treasures. Thanks for going with me.
Anonymous said…
Oooh! Ooh!! I love the hands picture!! What a terrific shot..must have a COPY!! Also, the one with Evan and Miles on the couch, I call, "hanging with th' guys.." Love, Grammy
abbey said…
Erin, the pic of their hands is soo precious!!!! what a special trip. glad you guys had fun.
Mindy said…
What a fun trip! Violet's so lucky to have such wonderful great-grandparents and an amazing great-great grandma! (and of course, the best grandparents too!) Thanks for posing the pictures---she's getting so grown up!
Katie Virginia said…
What a special blessing Erin! It will be so neat for V to look back on those pictures in years to come!
Michelle said…
What sweet pictures...especially the hand one! Frame worthy if you ask me!
Miss you! Tell Drew hello for us and hug sweet Violet for us too!
Jennifer said…
Erin, that is so special. One of the things I'm thankful for is that Libby (my daughter) got to have pictures with her great-great grandparents. They both passed away last year and I am so thankful that I have great memories with them and some wonderful pictures!
What a great trip! Those are the best kind-you'll never regret it!

Love,

JL
Lizzy said…
Wow!! That's amazing! I love V in the first pic....soooo cute!!!
Judy said…
Didn't I comment already? I am getting easily confused lately...

Well, very sweet pictures indeed. How great to have so many generations. I feel so lucky that my kids had so much time with my Grandma. Her health & memory are failing now, but I'm glad that got to have time getting to know her. Violet will be happy to look back at the pictures I'm sure. :)

Popular Posts