dear grammy....



Thank you so much for coming to visit me. My mom and dad tell me you have already been to visit me three times in my very short life. Wow! You must love me lots!

I'm sorry I screamed at you in the car when we picked you up from the airport. Thank you for singing to me anyway and for understanding something called stranger/separation anxiety! I'm glad we warmed up to each other fast!

I most enjoyed that we got to spend some special alone time together while mom and dad were hanging out with friends at the pool party. I love how you cuddle me, rub me, let me lay on your lap, and talk to me. Boy, you sure like to take pictures!!!

Mom said to tell you thanks for mowing the lawn! She hopes she'll do that for her kids when she's a granny! She always has lots of work to do since I came around so she is very happy for any help she can get!!

I love you lots! Tell those 1st graders I said hello and that they better take care of my Grammy because I love her so much and she's the best Grammy in the world!!

Come back soon!

Love, Violet
















Comments

Mindy said…
Look at her cute little self! She's growing up so fast! (oh and please mentally prepare her for my Christmas visit--tell her nice things about me, so maybe she won't scream at me!)
Lizzy said…
I love the last pic...Vi's smile is so cute!!!

Popular Posts