she's home.

Right after I posted I looked out the front window and saw 2 construction workers out front trying to chase her home. Thanks guys!! I had showed them her picture when I was out walking the neighborhood. I guess the good ol' hound dog followed her scent home. Looks like she had a fun 3 hour galavant through the woods and swamps. She came back with burrs, ticks, covered in mud, and two red, swollen eyes (still watching those...I think they're just irritated from sniffing around through all kinds of brush).

Glad she's back!!! :) I'm exhausted. Off to hopefully get a nap before the baby wakes!!!

Comments

Reaghan said…
hey i'm glad you found me! i love your blog! how have you been?
~Rea
Jennifer said…
Glad your dog is home. Hope you got that nap in. Aren't kids exhausting?

JLN
Kate Van said…
Never a dull moments with Erin on board!!
Judy said…
Whew!! I'd be worried sick if little Jackie ran away. Glad to hear Margot's back! :)
Anonymous said…
What?! When the heck did this happen?! Margot ran off?! I knew I should have read the blog earlier this week! Thank goodness she's home. Love, Sally

Popular Posts