the nursery.




Okay, I have a million pictures again. I guess it's becoming my way of blogging. I'd like to write more...but for now this is what we got! :)
I took some pictures yesterday of the nursery. It's all coming together and I'm just loving this room. It's so peaceful and relaxing to me. It's such a blessing too...everything in here was a bargain (the furniture was a craigslist find and the chair is a chair we love from Ikea, one of which we already have in the living room, that we found in perfect condition in the scratch and dent section!) or a gift. We have much to be thankful for since we've had Violet.

It's amazing to look at her room and see what God's provided for us. It's currently my favorite room in the house. I'm one blessed mama.


















The two white frames still need photos, but the oval one was made for V by our friend Hosanna. The letters to her name are spelled out in a scripture verse.
















My sis Megan painted this for Violet :).


















And I did this one :).



Comments

hosanna said…
i love your nursery. you did such a great job making it baby chic!
Lizzy said…
Absolutely beautiful, Erin!! I can see why this room is your current fav!!! love ya!!
Kate Van said…
The painting are beautiful and the color of the room looks so cozy and fresh . . . i bet she loves it!:)
Mindy said…
Thanks for putting those up---I happen to like pictures alot, it helps me picture you all better when I think of you! Her room is so sweet and perfect for a little girl--I love it!
meg said…
yes, i like it. i love the net hanging down over the crib:) you need to post video of violets latest trick
Lory said…
It's beautiful!
Bethany said…
Love it Erin. It turned out so beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Such a sweet nursery, great job!
lynn said…
I love it! And man, you must have one good camera!!
Solange said…
Erin, God really inspire you to decorate violet's nursery. I love you friend!
Jessica Rockey said…
Wow Erin, For some reason I just had a flashback from our good ole 'Lee Middleton' days! I'm jealous that you finally have the real thing! I love the classic pink with your own 'twist'... CUTE!
Katie Virginia said…
I love it Erin! So sweet and serene! I especially love that one of Violet peeking through :)
Katherine M. said…
Erin, I love your nursery. It's so beautiful and very feminine. If you have facebook, you can get Abbey, Rebekah, or Rachael for friends and find more pictures of Duncan and some of Abbey's wedding. We love and miss you guys.
erin said…
Hi Katherine, thanks so much for your sweet comments! I don't have facebook (I'm on myspace though, I"ll have to search for the girls there) but I'm happy to have found today that Abbey and Rebekah have started blogs on blogger!! Yay!! Hope to see more pics from them soon! Hope you all are well. It's fun to be in touch a little!
AmyB said…
Oh Erin it's beautiful!!! LOVE the colors, it all looks so peaceful (and girly!!)!
Jennifer said…
What a beautiful place to be in. Violet has a lovely room. Makes me want to go hang out there! Great job!

Popular Posts