Margot


My dog Marggie got out this morning and took off. It's been about 3 hours and I've been out looking, driving around, talking to neighbors, calling the vet and animal shelters. No sign of her. If she were just in the neighborhood I'd feel like she could find her way back because we walk her alot. But (kind of hard to explain) she ran across from our neighborhood into this golf course/woods area and could be even much farther by now....anyway...it's just in a direction we never walk because it's not really accessable.

Please pray for me and that she comes home. I can't do a ton of looking in 95 degree weather with an infant. Dru didn't have any appointments (work) lined up yet today so he is still out looking. My mom is printing a flyer. I love my doggie...I'm pretty attached...I don't want to go to bed tonight not knowing where she is.

In the meantime, Paul T was over and helped us try to get Margot back. He was chasing her on a construction lot and got attacked my fire ants...anyone who's been bit by a fire ant knows how bad it is and how there are tons out here. He broke out in hives and was red and swollen everywhere. Dru drove him to urgent care...I think he's stable now but pray for him too!!

Craziness over here.

Comments

Mindy said…
Whoa...sounds like you're having quite the day! I'll be praying for poor Paul and that you find Margie!
Judy said…
Man oh man. Fire ants?!? This kind of sounds like it could ba an Arrested Development plot. How's Paul now? Is he ok?

Popular Posts