the last few weeks...in pictures

Looking through our pictures today, I'm noticing that there are so many cute and funny shots of Violet over the last few weeks. And since I know she's the only reason anyone checks this blog anyway (ha ha, no...really??)...I figured why not indulge you?



Pretty in pink.






















Small talk.
















Lookin' alot like Dad.

















Some people wake with bedhead, others with mohawks.

















Jealousy.






















Just for you, Sally. 99% of me is NOT behind the camera! :)























"No nap, Mama!" I put her to bed in my room on Saturday because Dru was working in the garage and making quite a racket close to her room. I guess she missed her own crib. But gosh, I just couldn't get over that sweet, pitiful, rosy face looking up at me crying when I peeked in to check on her!

Comments

Callie said…
I love seeing pictures! Even though I live close and get to see her all the time, I still check the blog everyday for updated pix! Thanks for indulging us...
Anonymous said…
SO cute! She is adorable.
Bethany said…
She is super cute. Love her little chubby legs adorable.
Reaghan said…
thanks Erin! she is soo cute!
how have y'all been? i was tell my mom that we should go to texas in the next year or so! Please tell your family hello from me!!
miss y'all
hosanna said…
i love vio-latte's pho-hawk!
Mindy said…
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter...Ty was so proud to have a niece with a mohawk.
Anonymous said…
What a sweetheart she is. The pictures are adorable. Love Margee watching over her.
xxoo
Aunt Mare
Anonymous said…
Awwwwwwwwww...Erin, you're taking after me at last!! Every once in a while you MUST take a picture of your kids crying! It's either so funny, or so pitiful, or they're being such a pill that you have to just snap it and write down the details later. Good job!! Love, Grammy S.
Anonymous said…
Oh, yeah....thanks for the picture of you, Erin! More, more! And how 'bout that storm being named after you?! Cool, huh?!

Also, what color are her hair and eyes? I can't tell. But I know this: I've got about 3 pictures of Marion that are nearly the spittin' image of Violet...unh-HUNH!

You know, that picture of "V's Distress" is so funny because even though she's on a soft, cotton sheet on a comfy bed in a nice cool house, her expression says, "Why oh WHY did you stick me here on this fly-infested road-kill in the desert to take a nap?! How did this happen?! Oh, poor me...SNIFFF!"

Love, Grandmother Ball
Lizzy said…
Very sweet! Thanx for posting "Baby V" pics...they are always my favorite! (o;
Judy said…
What an angelic little darling you have! I can't look at enough pictures of her. Really, she is adorable. I'm liking the mohawk too... Violet is going to be a trendsetter. You just wait.
Jennifer said…
She is so beautiful. Keep treasuring the moments like you are... it's fabulous!

Girl, can I get your e-mail somehow... I don't know how I can get it... could you leave it on my blog and then I'll erase it so no one else can see it?? Just wanted to send you a personal note?

Love,

JL
AmyB said…
So cute Erin, LOVE the "hawk"!

Popular Posts