CSI

The victim:























The suspect:


Dru and I had a good laugh over this.

Comments

Ashleigh said…
Erin, I cam across your blog through Bethany's. I know both Bethany and Judy from VA, even though I now live in Colorado. I just had to say this post is hilarious!
Judy said…
Oh my goodness. That is so funny!! Guess her meal didn't sit well with her?
Anonymous said…
FUNNY!
Bethany said…
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I want to see when it happens with the poo.
Lory said…
Wow, that definitely looks familiar!!!
Look at those big cheeks of hers! So yummy!
lynn said…
I remember those days! I showed my husband who got a kick out of it too! Very funny!
Anonymous said…
You guys are NUTS! I love it!
xxxooo

Aunt Mare
Anonymous said…
I love it! I remember when my daughter did the same thing to me, but it was on a 3 piece suit!! Wash that tshirt in that special dtergent you discovered!
Love, Uncle Pete

Popular Posts