two months old and our wonderful pediatrician.



Violet is two months now. Had her visit with the doctor yesterday...she weighed in at a whole 12 pounds!! We call her our little chunky monkey :).

I'm so grateful for the pediatrician we found. Dru and I were able to interview and have some really good conversation with her before we choose her as Violet's doctor. We love her because while being a board certified pediatrician who's practiced for over 10 years she describes her practices as preventative; a lifestyle I whole-heartedly believe in. She's a bit more holistic than most I guess. I'm so grateful to be able to walk out of there and not feel harassed for my not-always-so-traditional views and choices for my baby. And I love having a doctor who listens and supports me in the research I do, but who's input and decisions I feel I can really trust too. If any of you in the area are looking for a pediatrician, come talk to me!

Anyway, Violet is doing great. Just the last couple of weeks she's begun cooing. Soooo fun as a parent to have her respond back when we talk and sing to her! She's a healthy, happy baby girl.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Having a wonderful pediatrician is an amazing thing. I'm so glad yours is supportive. That's so important. It's hard to find doctors who practice preventative medicine! Great job finding one! she looks beautiful... but I think you already know that :)

Jennifer N.
Mindy said…
I get to see her in 3 weeks!!!! (And you too of course, Erin:-)
Lory said…
I can't believe how big she is! So CUTE! Ellie is barely almost 13 pounds. She has to catch up to her younger friend:) I'm so glad to hear that you like her doctor. Isn't that a comfort? Thanks for posting pics of Violet; it's fun see her from over here;)
Anonymous said…
She is gorgeous! I see so much of Dru in her (o dear!) ::>>)) See you in 3 weeks minus 1 day - but who's counting. I want to hold her and kiss those baby cheeks. Glad you found a doctor you are comfortable. Talk to LiAnn - she's becoming the expert in traditional/holistic/preventative doctors.

Love you,
Kay
Anonymous said…
What a darling face to wake up to every morning! (and probably in the middle of the night, too :) ) What a blessing she must be to you and Dru :)
lynn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynn said…
She has the most wonderful cheeks! She is so adorable!
Jenn said…
She is truly a beautiful little girl, it is wonderful how God is meeting you and blessing you through these first days of mommyhood!

Popular Posts