Blogging or thinking about Blogging? Blurb!!

I'm so excited about this! I first heard about it through Bethany's blog and I'm so glad she shared...I'd been wondering if something like this existed but hadn't taken the time to look into it yet. Definitely check it out. This online company takes your blogs and prints them into a professional-looking, hardbound book, making all your pictures and writings a keepsake. I love the idea of being able to hold in my hand (or put in my kids hands) the documenting I'll do of our lives.

It makes blogging even more worthwhile for me...maybe I'll become more faithful to post..hehehe! I think I'm also going to follow Bethany's idea of having one book printed for each year. Just wanted to pass this along to all you bloggers out there or anyone thinking about blogging...hey, what a fun reason to start!

Comments

Jenn said…
Glad you reminded me of this idea. I think I will check into this!
Judy said…
That's cool. I'll have to check it out.

Popular Posts