The Office!!

Highlights...in case you missed this week. It's getting good!!!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Erin!
I've been enjoying seeing cute little violet on your blog! I loked the office clips they were funny. hope to see you soon.
erin said…
Hi Emily! I'm glad you've been by to see the pictures of Violet. Do you have a blog? I see sometimes you visit my mom's too. Maybe Dru, Violet and I will be able to make it back there for a visit soon...I want her to meet ALL the Bensons. Hope you're doing well, I'll talk to you soon!
Judy said…
Awww man. We haven't really been able to watch it at all this season... I guess we'll just wait for it to come out on DVD. :)
Anonymous said…
Erin- I don't have a blog but it would be fun to get one. I hope you can visit too! I'm so glad Violet has gained weight and is healthy, i can't believe you are a mother!! You'll be great at your new job I'm sure.

Popular Posts