Little Friends


I'd like to introduce my friend Stephanie and her sweet baby Blaire Lauren. Steph and I found out we were pregnant at the same time, then that we were both having girls. I have several friends who were pregnant the same time as me which is the best thing ever! And it was especially fun to be neck-in-neck with Steph and to get to share all our aches and pains and joys along the way. Blaire was born about 3 weeks before Violet...and now, of course, they're best friends. We took this first picture with our girls on Memorial Day.
You can click on the picture to see those sweet little faces in a larger image...I think V is giving Blaire a thumbs up :).

Comments

Mindy said…
Awww, how cute!
Judy said…
Oh my goodness! Violet is so cute! She looks like Dru. You look great too!
Bethany said…
So cute. It is fun to be preggers with friends. I got to be pregnant with Seth when my sister was pregnant with Claire and they are a month apart and it was so fun.
Jenn said…
You look great!
Callie said…
Mmm...what was for dinner?
Mindy said…
Looks like fruit to me...
Judy said…
I might be wrong, but it kinda looks like hot dogs & mustard to me...
erin said…
Turkey dogs!!! I think those we're Callie's, Steph's older daughter...oh, and of course, colic tablets, front and center. Yum!
Mindy said…
Hmm, I see that now. The orange looks like cantaloupe to me still. Erin, I'm sorry you had to eat colic tablets. Dru really should feed you better...
meg said…
can i come over and eat?

Popular Posts