Sudoku Addiction


Thought I'd do a quick post about my Sudoku habit. Anyone else into these? They're quite addicting little puzzles. I actually find these quite relaxing. I like to do them at night before bed. All the counting makes me sleepy. Also great for insomniacs...when I'm up in the middle of the night a couple of these and I'm back to bed!! These are not difficult, believe me, I'm no genius...it just takes a little time.
For every puzzle, every row (vertical and horizontal) and every box need number 1-9 once. And that's all there is to it. There aren't any real rules or formulas...there are lots of different ways of figuring it out....and that's part of the fun too, figuring out new ways of figuring. You can get Sudoku books that range from very easy to very difficult and increase the difficulty as you master it.
Super-duper fun! There's my holler out to Sudoku...

Comments

Bethany said…
I am addicted too. I did a post awhile back on Sudoku. I have it on my cell phone and computer and do it in the paper all the time. HEE HEE.
Judy said…
Yep, I love Sudoku too. I happen to like crossword puzzles a little excessively too.
erin said…
Sadly, I find I'm not smart enough for most crosswords.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts