The Countdown...

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

I've got 2 weeks from today til my due date. However, a surprise early appearance would be most welcome. I think we're pretty much ready for her. Got her little blankies and onesies washed, got some diapers and wipes and all the little necessities. There's definitely more organizing that I'd like to accomplish (I guess "nesting" has hit me) but as far as having all the baby stuff ready, I think we're good! The place has been overtaken with baby stuff. It's crazy how much this tiny person needs!!!

Emotionally, I don't think we know what's about to hit us. I definitely go from being excited to kind of "freaking out" inside. But this is life...it goes on and on and I'm so grateful to have a little one of my own and to get to experience life as a mom! And I absolutely can't wait to see Dru as my kiddos dad. It's your time, Violet!

Comments

Bethany said…
how exciting!!! You are almost there. I will be praying for you. Let us know when you go in. Can't wait to see pics of her!!!
Judy said…
You're going to be a great mom! A 'cool' mom!! :)
Can't wait to see pics of her. :)
Mindy said…
I'm so excited! You and Dru are going to be such great (and fun) parents! Ty and I will try to do our best to be a good uncle and aunt...tho Ty says he wants to be the crazy, yet fun, uncle who lives far away and sends unusual Christmas presents. We'll see about that...;-)
Anonymous said…
Hi my little Rae-rae: Try to rest as much as you can now, keep your feet up alot and teach yourself how to do a 5 minute makeup application. Reread your favorite book and rewatch your favorite movie because all these things will be on hold for the first little while after Miss Violet makes her grand entrance and it will allow you to enter this most wonderful stage of your life refreshed and prepared.

God bless you all! I know your daughter will have a spectacular arrival!

xoxoxo Aunt Mary

Popular Posts