Foodie Survey!!

Judy tagged me, whoo-hoo! This is a survey all about food.

1. What’s your #1 comfort food? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...and burritos from Tacos Plus here in town.

2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? Avocados...they're the best all-around nutritious food, the closest whole food you can get, so I heard.

3. What is/are your signature dishes? Umm, Dru's favorite is when I make a grilled chicken salad with apples, crasins, walnuts...all the fixins. We love to make steak fajitas too with meat from the Mexican grocer.


4. It’s Friday night, you don’t know what to cook. You opt for … Oh, man, confession! Yeah, it's usually frozen pizza ever since I got prego.


5. What’s your biggest weakness when it comes to food? Can the answer be eating too much of it??? But as my friend Lauren commented last night, it's great being pregnant because you can eat as much as you want an no one can tell you're bloated.


6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Cottage cheese.


7. You need a drink. You grab...Right this minute it's iced tea.


8. What’s the most decadent dish you’ve had? Maybe one of the chocolate cakes from Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego. I was just thinking of that place today. I think it's about 10 bucks a slice...but it is goooood. San Diego had so many good restaurants!!


9. Favorite Type of food? Prolly Mexican.


10.Favorite dish? Oh I don't know, maybe our fajitas...maybe steak and potatoes, homemade soups, I like alot, can't pick a fav.


11. If your partner could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? Maybe The Keg, we usually go there for birthdays.


12. Are you a soup or salad person? Depends on the weather, soup in winter, salad in summer. Keeping Judy's answer ;).


13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? Sit-down. I love going out.


14. What’s the most impressive dinner you’ve ever made? That's a silly question. I think we're most impressed if I get anything on the table.


15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? I don't consider myself a natural cook, like someone who just throws stuff in a pot and comes out with a masterpiece. I always follow a recipe. But I do enjoy cooking, food in general, and finding interesting recipes to please my palate or my husband's or friend's.


16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? Nope.


17. Who’s your favorite TV cook? Yep, Rachel Ray!!!


18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? Rachel Ray, Sam the Cooking Guy, Paula Dean, Emeril (is that how you spell it?).


19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Homemade.


Name 3 or more other foodies you are going to tag. Oh, that's ok.

Comments

Judy said…
Avacoados? I used to think I didn't like them, but then I made some guacamole myself & voila, a new favorite thing to eat. I suprise even myself. :) I agree with you on the food weakness question. I should've put eating too much or eating because I'm mad or bored...
erin said…
Judy, we used to do the homemade guac thing, that stuff is so good. In CA they called the avocados "green gold", they were awesome. Here in Texas, they're the size of limes and really over priced. It's quite distressing. I miss homemade guacamole. So are the avocados in CO good?

Popular Posts