Comments

Judy said…
Wow! You look great!!! Violet is adorable!!! Congratulations to you & Dru! :)
Unknown said…
She is beautiful! Your mom sent a picture this morning. We are so excited for you both!
Anonymous said…
That's too funny! I prayed that Lily would look like her Daddy, too! God is GOOD!!! ; ) Violet is so precious! Congratulations!!!

~Susannah~
Mindy said…
She's beautiful!
Bethany said…
Wow she is really beautiful!!! (and I have photographed a lot of newborns) She is stunning. You look GREAT too...don't look like you just had a long labor and no sleep you look Fabulous!! Congrats again!
Anonymous said…
I love you, Erin and Dru. You have made a beautiful, precious child. Dru, you seem to be immersed inthis miracle of life. She does look like her daddy. Erin, you did good. You are ready to go home and be a little family, looking like my beautiful EE. GG
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Hope you are all resting well and having a nice peaceful welcome Violet to the world time. I am so happy for you three and so proud of you. Thanks so much for keeping the blog updated, it makes me feel like I am connected to your daughters birth. What a momentous occasion and a glorious day!

XXXOOO Aunt Mary
Janelle Shank said…
Congratulations to you and Dru!!She is so precious!
Kelly Hoxsey said…
Oh my gosh, she is beautiful just like her Mommy!

The pics bring back wonderful memories for Brent & I. We know the adventure that lies ahead for you both.

You are going to be great parents, Violet is truly blessed to have you!
Callie said…
Yes yes, she's the cutest ever. I think she takes after her Auntie Callie...
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Dru & Erin!! Violet is a beautiful baby and we here in VB are sooo excited for you guys!! Say hi to your family for us! Blessings ~ The Kordays
Mindy said…
Cal, I disagree...I think she takes after her Aunt Mindy...I'm not sure how that worked out, but I think it's great! ;-) Hee hee!
Lory said…
Congratulations, guys! We are so excited for you=) She is so cute!
carly said…
Dru and Erin... she is BEAUTIFUL! That last picture made me gasp a gasp of beautifulness. Can't WAIT to see her (and you two) in a couple months!
Love you all and SO grateful for this precious little girl God's blessed you with! xoxo
Anonymous said…
Yippy!I'm soooo happy for you guys. God's blessings are so amazing. Love you!

Katy VanRyckeghem
Bekah said…
Erin!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Cant wait to see Violet! Love you!

Bekah D.
Bekah said…
Erin,
She is absolutely beautiful! And you look great! Congratulations!

-Bekah D.
Jenn said…
She is quite beautiful, congratulations!
meg said…
i have to agree.. she's the most precious girl i have ever seen. i'm so proud!
AmyB said…
Erin (& Dru!), Congrats!!! Violet is so pretty and girl, you don't look like you just had a baby! You look fantastic! Love her name too... -Amy Bare
thamily said…
She's very cute! We're so happy for you, and can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!
~Nathaniel

Popular Posts