Upside down is right side up

Good news! Violet has officially made her way and is now upside down...so says Dr. Bailey this morning. With all the jabbing and twisting and turning going on in there, all I can say is it's about time, kid. Two weeks ago doc said she was still head up which is upside down without actually being upside down...anyway, everyone's happy that she seems to have settled in. And maybe I'll have less of those uncomfortable head-mysteriously-moving-across-the-belly moments that make me feel more like I'm carrying an alien than a human.

Other baby news: her bedroom is painted thanks to Drusky. It's called haystack. Like coffee with lotsa cream. Okay, it's beige, but "beige" sounds so boring. It's really warm and cozy in there. I like the "haystack" against the white moulding and it goes very well with all the pink! Oh, PINK, I love it! My sister Megan is painting a picture for the bedroom...I'm very excited!! Maybe a bit over-excited to her. Once I have that, I will hang the rest of everything on the walls, and then I'll post the pictures. It's all coming together!

We're less than 8 weeks from meeting our little girl.

Comments

Bethany said…
You gotta post a pic of the nursery!!! And the painting when it is done.
Anonymous said…
How exciting!! Post pics please! I happen to like pink myself, or found myself loving it once I had Ruth. She, in turn, loves it too, every shade!!
Katie Virginia said…
I can't wait to see picturse of the nursery as well as baby Violet :)

Eight weeks away! God is so amazing!

Love you girl!
Anonymous said…
That sounds lovely and warm and soothing...perfect for a little baby girl!

Aunt Mary

Popular Posts