Pictures and updates...the usual

So much has been going on since my last post. We've got four more weeks til my due date. In some ways it's gone by so fast yet four more weeks seems like FOREVER. I just can't wait to be with my little girl. Hope everyone likes pictures...cause I have so much fun taking and posting them as a chronicle of our lives and I have so many to post....here's a bunch of some big recent events:



We were so happy to have my mom-in-law and sister-in-law in town this past weekend. They came to my baby shower this weekend. I feel that my life is so full becuase of all the people who love us and support us and visit us and gave or sent us gifts to the shower. Really it was overwhelming. If you did send a gift I'll have a note to you soon but let me just say a big thanks!! Dru and I have really been so amazed and everyone's thoughtfulness and generosity toward us!



Ok, here goes the picture parade:



We visited the Dallas Arboretum...if you live in Dallas, go to the Arboretum NOW...all the bulbs are blooming!!! It's a beautiful time of year there.



You can click on the pictures to view them larger.

















Baby shower pics!
My wonderful hostess

My sisters, mom and I.
L to R: Dru's sister Marion, cousin Jill, aunt Carol, cousin Jessie, and his mom.



















Comments

Mindy said…
Awww...looks like fun! Wish I could have been there! Oh well, we'll see you AND Violet in a few weeks!
Anonymous said…
Is that your mom with you for real? She looks so young to be a Grandmother!
Judy said…
Fun! Love the pics! You look great!!! Wow, only four more weeks to go? Are you nervous?
Judy said…
Hey preggo! I tagged you to do some "Foodie Tag" thingie. Blogging is FUN. :)

Counting down days yet?!?!?
Bethany said…
You look so cute!!!

Love all the flower pics too. Tulips are sooooo hard to grow here so I enjoy seeing pics of them.

Popular Posts