Weekend Trips are Best!



Dru and I took a little trip last weekend to Austin to visit our friend Jami. I like to call it our "babymoon"...you know, last getaway before the kiddo arrives. Who doesn't find sleeping on a air mattress in a college student's living room romantic? It was one classy get away. No really, we went to see our good friend Jami...she's great. Austin was awesome too. We shopped, ate (oh it was sooo good), visited the campus (UT Austin, beautiful) and did some other site seeing. We visited Jami's church too. It's called Austin Stone and really enjoyed everything there...(the message was even about marriage which only further proved that this was indeed our babymoon, where we could strengthen our relationship and be more rooted in our love as we welcome baby :). By the way, the messsage on marriage was really good and if I can find it online I'll definitely post the link here later).


A comment to Jami: Dru and I both really enjoy your company and appreciate your friendship. I'm glad you're in Texas with us now. Here's a big holla out to you!

Comments

Popular Posts