My Brother's Engaged....

...to this beautiful woman....





Yay! The wedding is in July and I couldn't be happier for them. Mindy has been a family friend for a long time and we all just love this girl. Congratulations, you guys!


They asked Dru and me to be in the wedding, fun, fun. The bridesmaid dresses rock...I think they're so elegant yet fun so I just had to post a picture...I'll tell you it was it was very interesting being in the bridal shop last weekend being "fitted" at 7 months pregnant for a dress I'll wear 3 months after the baby. Fingers crossed, ya'll!! The picture of the dress is in black but ours will be "aqua". Haven't seen it yet but it sounds like beautiful shade of blue...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, thanks for calling me beautiful!;-)I can't wait for the wedding--it's going to be so awesome! Ty and I are picking out the limo tonight--fun, fun, fun!
--Mindy (who isn't really anonymous.)
erin said…
Of course you're beautiful, Mindy...all the Shaw girls are!
Bethany said…
congrats.

The dresses look cute. Word of advice to someone who has been there and done that...make sure to stick with a larger size if you are going to breastfeed. It is easier to size down than add fabric. And the chest doesn't go down much in those first 3 months. HEE HEE.
erin said…
Smart advice! It's great to have friends who have been there before. And yes, I've gone with a bigger size for sure. I'm definietly hoping there will be MUCH taking in to do...but I've got the extra room just in case!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!! How fun... a wedding! I guess will see you guys there... Your brother & sis-in-law to be are babysitting our darling little cherubs tonight. Ahhhh... I'll tell Ruth not to scream too much.
Anonymous said…
By the way, love the dress!! Cute & stylish, yet looks like you could really tear up the dance floor in it. ;)
Anonymous said…
You are right..she is a beautiful young lady! It gets harder and harder for me to wrap my brain arond you all being adults, getting married and having babies...
Aunt Mary
Callie said…
I'm thinking i'll try to do my hair EXACTLY like the model in the picture. Lots of poof. We should be twins...
erin said…
Ha, yeah, it would add at least 4 inches to your height. Personally I think I'll try to find an exact replica of the shoes she is wearing...George Washington style??
Mindy said…
No Cal, you can't do your hair that way, cause I'm going to. I think it'll look great with a huge poofy veil and a crown---not a tiara--a crown. Well, I guess we could match...
Callie said…
The shoes would look better if they curled up a bit more at the toe. And Mindy, I think I know where you can get a big, red, velvety crown with lots of jewels in it. Classy.

Popular Posts