Birth Day Invites

Last night we had my family over for dinner and I gave my mom and sisters these invitations that I made. Dru and I are inviting them to be there with us for most of Violet's birth.











I've never been part of a real birth myself but it's always something I would have loved to have been part of before having my own. I've talked to alot of friends about it too and everyone says it's nice to have the support of others along with your husband...the labor and delivery room is very large and my doctor is very willing to do whatever I wish!




















Okay, I honestly may have had the most fun taking pictures of these!!









For dinner I made this St. Pattie's Corned Beef and Cabbage Stoup (I guess that's something in between a stew and a soup?) from Rachel Ray. It had GREAT flavor. Maybe you want to give it a try? Very hearty and delicious for a cold night inside.






Comments

Bethany said…
Oh that will be great. I had Aaron, My Mom and Dad my sister and LiAnn in Seth's birth...and it ended up being a traumatic birth but they were all fine. HEE HEE. And I got to see Heather's births before I had kids. Seth's birth was the first one my Dad had been present for (he wasn't in the room with any of us) I told him everyone should witness one birth in their life...it is so incredible.
Nettester71 said…
That is the cutest idea. I hope to be able to do something like that someday. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts