Frisbee Golf, anyone?









Have you ever played frisbee golf? It's such a great game, I find it really relaxing. First time I played was this summer in Colorado during our family reunion. I played two days in a row, was really sore afterwards and didn't have any skill worth mentioning...but hey, I had the time of my life! Today we went with a small group to a course by our house....that I didn't even know existed until today. I actually didn't even play...I wanted to experiment with my camera :). Here's a few of my picures. They're not great, just having fun experimenting....







Nothing like wrapping up with a warm cup of joe :).

Comments

carly said…
Ernie! Thanks for sending me this link! I absolutely l-o-v-e the picture of you with your sweet sweet belly. :) Love and miss you!
erin said…
Thanks Carls Jr...you're nice. Hey I've been thinking about you. We need to chat on the phone soon! Love, Me
Anonymous said…
Hi Dru, I think I'll drop by my coffee pot and do a brew. gg

Popular Posts